Thursday, May 11, 2006

11th May 2006


Shawn came back to school yesterday.He is doing fine and some of his skin got nipped awy by those nasty EVIL doctors(they treat their patients like human specimens)for rescearch. Just because Shawn caught a rare unknown virus years ago doesn't mean he like's being an experiment!!Anyway, enought of talking about nasty evil doctors, yeah Shawn got some stitches on his right arm and leg. Thinking of those stitches just reminds me of my gums. it got stitched before and it sucked very bad. All because of a KFC Zinger Burger.

A few years back then, i was out to lunch with my mum and sister at KFC and i ordered a Zinger burger as i liked the burger back then. Eating the first few bites were alright. Then... "CRACK!" i felt something in my mouth broke and i spitted out the pieces Zinger that was in my mouth and ran to the toilet to rinse my mouth thinking that ther may be bones in my chicken fillet. When rinising, i saw blood and useed my tongue to feel around my teeth and there was a sharp pain. What i felt shocked me, i felt pieces of tooth on the roof of my mouth. So i quickly told my mum and sheduled my school dentist to extract it.

On e day of the appointment, the dentist removed most of the pieces of tooth except for one part which got deep into the roof of my mouth that i had to go for a dental operation at the National Dental Centre to extract it. The dentists there dug and dug trying to get the naughty piece out of my mouth that they left a pretty big hole when they finially dug it out and stitched them back.

From that point on, i never liked Zinger Burger anymore.

By the way you should see this clip it's very cool it for the NTV Asia Awards 2006!!


CODEBASE="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=6,4,5,715"
standby="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components..."
type="application/x-oleobject" width=320 height=286>








pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/MediaPlayer/"
src="http://mfile.akamai.com/8903/wmv/mtvasia.download.akamai.com/8903/Maa06/Codehunters/mtv300_codehunters.asx"
Name=MediaPlayer
Width=320
Height=286
transparentAtStart=0
AutoStart=0
animationAtStart=0
ShowControls=1
EnableContextMenu=0
autoSize=0
displaySize=0>



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home