Sunday, May 07, 2006

7th May 2006


God really does do miracles no matter how big or small it is.
I really experienced today. It started that i did not have enough money to buy all 3 T-shirts for my little "Walking Advertisment" plan for school. I going to wear my Red Rain tees for the whole of next week to promote Red Rain. YEA!! I did not want to borrow money from my mum although she did ask me to buy Ice-cream for her but i didn't want her to pay me back. So, today i went to Church and bought only the Heart Of God versions only. During the service, i kept thinking about it and even went to the extend that i borrow ten dollars fron Jexin. But in the end, i decided not to for i know that i would not be able to return jexin the money. Then i returned the money to Jexin after the service was over. Moments later, Jackson walked with a black stuff on his hand and handed it to me saying " for your walking advertisement plan" i took it and thanked Jackson for it and saw that it was the T-shirt that i wanted but was not able to afford it. O_O i just stared at it and kept saying "God is SO COOL!!!! Yea, GOD is really really and i DO say REALLY cool. Yea.. Thank you God for gviving me the tee through Jackson.. If God was really around i would REALLY want to hug Him for it. It's like a Father giving a present for his little girl..X3

GOD YOU ROCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home