Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today is one of those days that are pretty sad..
Today was suppose to be a great day i can go out to shopping with
my dear friends.
Intead my dad last minute say that it's my grandma's birthday.
That ain't so bad.. I'm willing to do that :D
It's my granny anyway I have a responsiblilty to be there for her birthday!
And it would make her glad to see me there to celebrate it with her :)

The whole celebration was alright except that my dad got angry with my mum
for asking about money infront of my relatives.
When we all got back from the dinner.
He scolded my mum for doing that..
Said some very hurtful words about
her being someone who loves nothing but nothing.

In a way, i think maybe my mum may not have asked for the remainers
considering that my dad is already quite aggitated.

But then, He shouldn't be so concerned about his pride.
Every events also pay the money.
Always letting others see that you're someone who can be very capable.
When you can't even have patience over the simpliest thing like
granny being slightly not being able to understand simple things.

My parents always quarrel over money.
Always about money.. Nothing but stinking money!!
I know that money is not the root of all evil.. but the hearts of people..
Like fire, money is a good servent but a bad master.
So what's so good about money?!
I know it's important, i know that without it we can really survive in the Singapore.
But is money really that important?
i feel so helpless everytime i see them quarrel
Each time how my dad degrade my mum with his words about mum.
Oh how i hate to see my sister talk about not getting what she wants from my mum.
I'm really helpless in this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home