Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today was a blast!
SO NICE!!!
E zone reunion dinner at Marina Bay area!
we all went there for a little kite flying first so fun sia!
Lucky no thunder strike otherwise chao ta le! :(
then we all went for steamboat and grill so siok!
We cook cook cook like no tomorrow!
after mum mum we full le then we play around chat chat ( i go distribute candy!)
and so many other things as well.
Last but no least we all took a family photo!


我们一家大小团圆在一起吃火馃!!yummy!!

later on my way home... i started feeling sad.
That cause there's no chance of going to church this week!
Normally will confirm see my friends in church everyweek so i don't feel or worry about being lonely on weekends. But this week due to CNY, no church! T.T
This made me realise how precious my church and all it's contents(God, Pastors, E zone, E2, EVERYTHING!!) are!
i would never and i say NEVER will i want to uproot my roots and go to another church.
Cause if i leave HoGc, where else could i stay rooted?
All the things i ever wanted were given by God in this Church and i will never ever let go of what He has given so much of for something else.
I will build my own altar!!!


p.s: SOorRRYyy for the late entries were a little lazy about typing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home