Thursday, October 19, 2006

I haven't been blogging lately and my holidays are over now and school starts.
My timetable is very pretty good despite starting early at 8, i get to finish my lessons aorund 3-4 in the afternoon haha and that's good rather than 2 long draggy days and 3 super relaxing days.

I did quite a number of things in my holidays. Firstly i got Rebekah, my church friend, Addicted to Audition haha!!! I'm SO evil! HAHA.. I also did my most favourite hobby when i'm on holidays, and that's read mangas, watch animes and listening to Anime OSTs and their songs.

the lateest one i finish is Air Gear. Man i totally like it!! It makes me want to fly too! Here's the MV for It's opening song! It a great song i tell you haha..





Haha.. it seems that i like to but videos into my blo lately haha XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home