Monday, May 14, 2007

Haiz... I'm bored..
Very bored..

Very few things to do like BO props and TIM stuff..

A midst of it all..
Dad and Mum are having a rough time..
Dad's making mum depressed! D: My mum's emoing!!

Ever since last tuesday, he and my mum had an arguement!
and from there things did not turn out good..
Then Saturday, mum just made an affectionate action on him
and he talked at mum for doing it.
My mum then said that he could just told her nicely
but he butted back saying that he is always been like this
and after that.. silence was in the house..
and they are not talking to each other!!

What do i do sia...
very tiring one leh..
See one throw tantrum and cold shoulder and do as he pleases without having to the other.
And then watch another go emo and keep saying that no one loves her.. < It pains me one le..
Why they both so selfish one! Don't even know who they hurt when they like that..
God.. If you're reading this please help! I need help God! I really need You!!
Help make my family happy again pls! - Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home