Thursday, April 19, 2007

right now is break time in school(FYI: school started on Monday)
got a little nothing to do so i took out my laptop and
now i've started blogging haha

I'm wondering about the things i've done for this year
so far.. it seemed only yesterday that i was the quiet
introverted self that didn't want to put emotional
non-necessities and unknown of the rights of being myself.

But Since last year, i came to know the Father and Jesus Christ,
i start to see some difference in myself.
No longer so sad and feeling no rights..
but someone with good sense of confidence.
Someone who's always putting up a smile and
talking to people like not having the fear!
I LOVE THE LIFE THAT I'VE GOT NOW!!
And it's all thanks to God.. My Father who loves me so.

Now, i'm challenging myself to do more things
not only in school but also in church!
Got to reach to my fullest potential!
Got to accelerate!!

p.s: Change blogskin soon..
Switchfoot <3 hidden gospel band ( i think it's because the guitarist was from a Christian band)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home