Sunday, June 03, 2007

Emerge was a blast!
Am very much filled very brimmed with spiritual food!!
Thank you Pastor Kong for bringing back my spiitual hunger for God!
It's all about being spiritually hungry for God and really be responsible for
our schools and being like Gideon and the 300 hundred men!!!

GOTTA TAKE THE SCHOOLS!!

Yippy!! Saturday was the first day in our new place!
I got only one word to say about the place..
AWESOME!
It's a real beautiful place!
the hall is great and i think i can see my house from there!! XD
Love the new place!
And best of all...
i one of the great wonderful and beautiful people contributing it
for a year! YEA~~!!! haha i love my church!!
Pictures of it to come soon!!! :D

Lately, i'm not sure why but i kind of find that
there are things not told to me and i'm feeling a little lost! :O
oh dear God please fill me in on the things i need to know!!
I'm borken towards You, Lord!! Help!!

by th way, Granado Espada means best sword i think haha
discovered it with a spanish to english dictionary. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home