Sunday, May 14, 2006

14th May 2006


Today is Mother's day i'm wondering what many of my dear readers did for their mummy dearest? Anyway, today i was out with my cousin on a short trip to Liang Court shopping mall to pass some time in a boring afternoon for i miss God and wanted to come to for service >_<. At Books Kinokuniya, i was browsing around looking for the English comics section. As i walked i slowly went into the Japanese section of the book store and on a particular shelf, something caught my eye. A Japanese bible of the old and the new testiment. Thinking that it may just be all full of Japanese words. when i opened it, i was suprised that it was like a manga! Manga refers to Japanese Comics. Immediately, i flipped the pages page by page and looked at the pictutres. Although the entire pictoral Bible was in Japanese, i could at least under stand what it was talking about. The 2 books soon satisfied my 'thirst' for God. I'm greatful for what our Lord has done for me for He somehow knew that i was missing His presence and refeshed me with those two wonderful pictoral Bible.


And by the way my sister Hui Qi A.K.A QiQi, has accepted Christ into her life just as i have. I'm Happy that i brought her to church yesterday in hopes that she will learn to understand herself and God more.


THANK YOU DADDY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home