Thursday, March 01, 2007

A seed was sown 3years ago..
Watching a Movie made from a Gospel.
Though tried as my might,
Time was not right.
Till the time of arrival
to a place with the name of where God's Heart lie.
There, the seed that laid dormant, is watered and germinated.
With care from God's love and the nurture of the Holy Spirit
The little sapling soon grew to a tree fill with blooming flowers...

I will always love my God and my church.
I want to be that blooming flower that i have seen in a vision.
I want to rise up to be a leader to lead people with love and care.
I want my spiritual seed that a friend unknowningly planted to grow and bloom and produce fruit!

I will never run away from my Church nor my God not the Friends that i have found there
They are all very much valuable to all the things that are in this world. No one can take it away not even the Devil.
I have unkowningly fallen i love with my God and my church.
My God,My Happiness, My Estacy!

All if a sudden I've gotten poetic..
But alls fair in Truth and God's Love... though sometimes it may seem not so..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home