Thursday, May 18, 2006

18th May 2006


Hey no worries everyone i'm alright now.. i'm have been trying very hard to connect meself with My dear Daddy and Big Brother Jesus and it did me real good.

How i did it? Maybe probably cause i started readin' this book i've borrowed from the Toa Payoh Library called " 'I Thirst' - the Cross - The Great Triumph of Love" it's all about Big Brother's love for us and all the reasons that he died for us on the Cross. The Bible also helped too and it renewed my energy to fight against those awful feelings. And it's a goos thing i recharged my batteries for my MP3 too otherwise i wouldn't be able to find peace on my way home or to school. Speaking to God also helped i told Him about that i have been feeling this way and needed help. The Help somesort of came from the chain emails that my friends sent me. When i read them, i just cried. I cried that feeling out and after prayer i fell into deep sleep and next moring which is today i felt so much better. So good that i even turn my radio loud in the morning and danced and sang to my hearts content while doing the laundry hahaha XD

yes.. i'm a little crazy at times when i'm happy :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home