Sunday, March 11, 2007

(in response to 8th march entry in Gab's blog)

Sometimes i wonder
why people dislike my church?
is it beacuse of the way we worship and praise God?
(well i think it's great to worship and praise the Lord in anyway
be it hymns or rock music. everyone has their own way to show their affection to God).
is it because of the people?
if so why?
i know someone who believe our love and care are fake..
thinking that we are a bunch of drama papas and mamas..
in truth..
this someone i know i don't think she really caught the heart of my pastors
not building an altar for herself with God..
She says she still want to love Jesus but because of the issues..
she doesn't want to go back
constantly speaking neagatively, flaunting her array of vulgarities..
this make me sad to see her,
who was once on fire, stumble all because of issues in her CG.
now, a goth looking mud who spits vulgarites..
i can't stand each time she specks ill of the church and of the pastor

But no matter what be it my sister or father or even my mother
i will not run away from my God even if it's over such trivial matters
i will not let the devil get the better of me
i will STAND for my faith and for i know i'm not the right path,
with God and in church.

so are you with us or against us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home