Thursday, March 08, 2007

Note to self:

Gabriel's laptop beeps when you press it's caps lock key XD




i'm not sure why but lately i've been feeling
like i'm not contributing to the church :(
like i see so many things by people and what they do and all
instead of feeling inspired
i feel uninspired like having the feeling of not having done enough like what
they have done. :<
I'm also got the feeling of being stuck..
stuck like not knowing about my leaders
especially after my sister's resignation from being a christian.
This may have been the cause of the stagnant feeling that i have been
feeling.

I think this maybe the work of the naughty one who wants to destroy whatever
God creates. I think he is planting some negative thoughts in me till i can take it no more and leave the church like my sister.
Well D though you may have won my sister's heart but you ain't gonna win mine
and God will triumph over you in the end in my sister's and my family's hearts!!
So in the name of Jesus you better stay out of God's way!!
AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home