Saturday, March 17, 2007

today i learnt some very beautiful things
to be a child of God.

first to seek the prescence of God intensely.
meaning to say to really want and hunger the prescence of God.
To love God's company when He comes.

secondly to make serious sanctions with the Word of God.
gain insgiht on ow to be a better person.
The Word of God is like a mirror showing what's good character and what's bad character.
God's advice make you a better person :)

Thirdly Sons and not servants loving the House of God.
to love and take care God's house.
Ministries! BM! Gotta love them!
Show God that you are willing to look after and care His house.

The last most important one is to be willing to scarifice for God.
Show God that He is more important that the things that are on earth.
Show that you want Him more than all things of this earth.
love Him and Show Him you really do. As actions speaks louder than words.

This make me realise that there's somethings i am not doing but yet i keep
on saying that i love my God. I think it's time i really start to show my love for my God throught my actions. to be willing to do anything for Him and be commanded by the Lord of hosts! I will live my pride of tomorrow doing what God has willed and planned for me to do. That's why the music you're listening to is this. I love this music alot. especially since it's from D. Gray Man. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home