Friday, May 19, 2006

19th May 2006- the day God's love was GREAT

Today was an eventful day to me it began this morning when i have forgotten many things like wearing my watch and accessories but the first thing i remembered was my Bible. Immediately, i took the lift back to mu house and opened the door in haste and rushed to my bed grabbed the bible and place it in my already full-of-things bag. and continued my journey to school to school. At the bus stop, i reemmbered my watch but did not think that it was important as what matters was my Bible was with me.

Then today at Church, i felt God's prescence so close than it was before and i cried more than i used to. Probably on tuesday i felt the connection between me and God sort of disconnected and it made me feel sad. Then when i watched the video, Pastor Tommy Barnet talked about the connection with God can somehow get disconnected which made me think "could God had done that to test me if i will try my hardest to get back to Him?" Maybe, and i think i must have passed the test for i felt very grateful today when we were worshipping and praising. This feeling was more solidified than it was before and i cried for that relief that i felt from Him. That feeling was like beyond but you can feel a sense of peace and calm, like you feel that everything is alright and you have nothing to worry about. I like that feeling and i hope to have that feeling more as i continue to learn more about my relationship with Jesus.

Jesus has so much to teach me through my pastors and my spritual brothers and sisters i shall slowly learn and get myself aquainted with the things i learn like this verse from the song "Remedy" sung by Jason Mraz "When i fall in love, i'll take my time. There's no need to hurry while i'm making up my mind.." Yup, when i fall in love with God, i'll take my time to know Him better and there is no hurry for me to decide how i want to learn about Him..

By the way i managed to get the Red rain video onto my friendster page!! Yups.. i must remind that God is a very good Webmaster too if not for Him i would not be able to get that i simply must thank Him for His help..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home