Friday, May 26, 2006

26th May 2006(a)


I feel so spent today..
So may things are trying to stop me from doing the things i want to do for my dear heavenly Father. First of all my mother and now my friends whom i've invited to the RedRain concert tomorrow.

My mother tells me that i'm too busy nowadays to be spending time with her. She says that this is not the way. What she meant is that i shouldn't be so active in Church. I just want to help and be active as much as i can ut it seems that the way i do puts my mother in the way between my secret and my father. For he does not know that i've let God into my life. She has to tell a white lie evertime i'm going for a church activity in the weekday or weekend. My actions put my mother on the line from my slightly tyranical father. What shall i do dear Lord? -Amen!

Another are my dear friends whom i love so much. At first when i asked them if they are interested to go for the Red Rain concert, they said they would but as the event approaches, more of my friends are unable to come and especially one of them, said she wouldnt come because the other two of my friends are unable to come. Now, i'm left with one friend i pray that she'll be able to come. I'll pray to the lord about it.

I know i can rely on God for He has helped me so much especially last friday, He won't desert me now and He never will. I have faith in Him that He will make things right again. I just need to know how from Him so thati would follow what He will me to do. I'll i need now is to pray and pray.. and pray. Pray that my mother would one day come to light about God, pray that one day when i invite them to church, they would br interested to go. All i need to do is pray with all my heart for i believe God will make it better. -Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home