Saturday, May 27, 2006

27th may 2006


Today was a great day.. it's the day Red Rain Rocked at Kallang Theatre!!! Yea.. this day was a day we all rocked so hard till we turn thw hole place upside down! I even got a chance to see an old ex-classmate again. He was invited by Ivan, his class mate at the same time my fellowshipmate, to the concert! I do pray that he'll be interested to come to Church sometimes, so as to all my new friends whom i've met today! We had a fun time at suntec city too! Yum~

Tell me my dear lovly readers, especially those who are christians, how do you juggle the urge to serve God more and at the same time keep your mum happy and your dad from suspecting? Well, my mum seems to be objecting me from being active in Church. She even tries to stop me from going for those events like the Emerge Conference and the helping out the Church do stuff. I really want to be active in Church, but i seem to have sinned my mother for she helps me lie to my father about why i'm not always at home till late at night. What am i going to do? My sister as well wants to serve more but it seems that she can't too. I know my mother's worried about our studies, but she seem to have offended me. She says that she has a colleauge who's a diehard christian and she does not act the way that i do. She also says that God has somehow "snatched" her daughters away and that we should turn to Him for pocket money and go to Church and not home and school. You all know that we always Sinned in some way or another right? Well, she ask why do christians go to confess their sins when they know it's wrong in the first place? And that's what she hates about Christians. So is she saying she hate me too for i'm a christian?

I'm not sure what to do and i do not know how to do it but i do know one thing. God will know how to handle it for He loves me. He did not desert me last week when i was feeling down neither will He leave my prayers unanswered! I will look up to Him and keep bugging Him for help. I'm sure God will one day turn her view around, YES! I can see God making plans for her oh yes He will!! -Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home