Friday, June 02, 2006

2nd June 2006


Today was a fun day.
My class and i all have a class outing. Sorry to my dear OGLs who weren't invited in was inpromptu and beside you guys should be in school then haha. Anyway, today most of my classmates and i went to Bukit Gombak's HomeTeamNS to have fun at Laser Quest. Only to find out that there ain't no slots for us and the only way we can use it is to have an NS member to book it for us otherwise is No Talk -__- i think the staff there lost their legs..

So, being unable to play Laser Quest, we went bowling instead. It was fun and exciting although i did not do will in both games but my second game was better than my first with a difference of 20+ points! Cool ain't it? I've always been lousy with bowling but it was fun having to bowl lousily with my classmates. It was fun and i still managed to coe home within my curfew with a strawberry milkshake in my hand which i had promised my mother.

And my dear sweet sister decided to give my dad a leak into our secret relationship with God only to result in me having a 30min lecture which goes on and on. Main thing is that He has some things against Christianity. One is that he thinks the people who are out there in the streets evangelising the public, actually wants more and more people come to their Church so as to gain power. Does he really think that Christianity is a power hungry religion? In fact, Christianity ain't a religion but a relationship with God in our lives. Another thing he highlighted is that religion is only used as moral support, seeked when only in times of need. He is like not really giving much of a respect to his own religion which is buddhism. So he is telling me that we only seek God only when we have only no one else to turn to? This would actually mean that God is the least important being you would seek in times of need. Wouldn't that make Him feel like He is only a subsitute? I've been in those shoes before and i do not like it alot! Where people would come to you last only when there's no other choice. Another thing he also highlighted is that we should stick to the religion we were born into and not be disloyal. Excuse me! Since when did God or Buddha or Other religious being ever told you that you're born into this religion, you stay in this religion? We are born into a world that has choices otherwise everything would be limited!! He also Critized about eternal life that God provides. That makes me feels sad that he said that. How God feel sia?

I think that's all i remember i do not want to get too involed into saying bad things about my father. May God for give my father for all the things he aid to night on the day of his judgement for my sake and my love for my father for i do not want to see him land in somewhere where the fire is never quanched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home