Tuesday, May 30, 2006

30 May 2006


These past two days was good thanks to our Lord, the Hevenly Father, who has blessed us great with good amnay days. Last week i was in a total wreck, there's so many problems coming up and makes me feel as if i'm going to loose my faith on God. Fortunatly He did not give up on me and neither did i :) It must have been a test of faith but this time i'm not sure if i get it right.. haha..

Anyway, last weekend was a great! The Red Rain concerts rocked to a state where Kallang theatre toppled and went upside down haha.. I also got a chance to go to brother Shurn's Church, Kay Poh Road Baptist Church, on sunday morning too. It's good not the way i thought it would be. To all my lovly girl friends of my class whom i love, it ain't a date :P i got to get a good view on how his church works and it's quite different. Althuogh it's much more conservative than Heart of God church where all God-lovers jump like there's no tomorrow haha. What strikes me about Kap poh Road Bapthist Church is that the people are friendly and they kind of hold each other in respect althuogh they don't really show it but you can tell that they do.

A great thing about last weekend was that i met my ex-classmate, Wei He at the Red Rain concert on Saturday. Indeed, Singapore is really small. Small to the fact that my Churchmate, Ivan, could actually invite Wei He to the Red Rain concert. I also met my ex-form teacher's cousin in Shurn's church as well haha indeed God has decided for me and Mdm Peng's Cousin to meet although i forgot her name >_<..

It was a good weekend in the end and i hsve to go but before i go i like to share this verse with all my readers out there...

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? - Psalm 56:4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home