Thursday, June 08, 2006

8th june 2006


Today was a total wreck.
Got up this morning to do some computing and laundry at the same time. After finishing the laundry did my sister get up and the first thing she does is go all angry on me with the table being messed up to talking about people not caring about her.From my parents to her secondary school friends.she just blast for 45 mins. and when she was done, i had very little time for a bathe and had to take a shower instead and rushed out to school only to be late by 30 minutes as bus 13 did not come and had to take the train instead. In the end i was 20mins lat considering that the class starts at 1210, but i was alright i only missed the part about the mini project but thankfully, the lecturer repeated it again.

After that, went for another class in Block N to have a test. I was pretty eazy considering that it's an open book test and having revised for it last night till 0130. Finished the paper checked it twice and handed in, i turn on the desktop in frtont of me and slotted in my thumb drive to play "mario" which i placed inside my thumbdrive. Class ended and left the room. Just then idid i realize that i left my thumb drive there >_< my admin card as well.. shoot!!!

i pray that it's still there so i can claim it tomorrow and hope that i can get in if not i'll have to find Mr. Nai later to get in to get my precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home