Friday, June 09, 2006

9th June 2006


Today i've discovered why i was in a wreck this week. I WAS CHURCHSICK!!
It's like being homesick but you just miss the Church. When i came to Church today, i sat down to one of the comy sofas and the next thing i know, half of my face started tearing and from then on i couldn't stop. It felt as if i had not come to Church for a month!! I came to Church today was for a follow-up lesson a so called 'tutorial' before you begin your journey with God and His Son, Jesus. -Amen!

After the lesson, i talked to Jackson about it and it's so good to let one something that's been preseurring you for nearly a week. I'm deeply grateful for God has given such caring and loving friends for i never had friends that ever included me in things and actually ever thought about me. I am truely deeply grateful for God. - Amen!

I just read "Our Daily Bread" online just then and it talked about having problems with the people around you like your friends and neighbours. In it said that we can't solve everything by ourselves but with faith in God and prayer and doing your part will things change. I also realise that in the Bible there are tips on people problems(Romans 12). Wow! God indeed knew thati had some trouble with my classmates and wanted to help me and advise me. You are AMAZING Dear Lord, i thank You. - Amen!

By the way, Just now's steamboat was great and i never had such great fun outings with my friends indeed i really must thank my friends for this wonderful dinner tonight! I also found out 2 things haha. Shane, who was with us at the steamboat, is actually one of my module mates! He is studying Graphic Design with my class. So Cool!! i can't wait to see him again on tuesday and wednesday 3 weeks later! Tonight, i also met Cher dining there with some of her firends! So cool. So coincidental! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home